Current Job Listings
Front - End / Back - End Developer
Our client is the leading cloud-based content management system that powers award-winning websites, mobile sites, and mobile apps for clients.They are looking for a kick ass ASP.NET developer who also digs HTML5, mobile, the newest APIs, and loves nothing more than building high quality.
Marketing & Communications Specialist
We are looking for a junior to an intermediate-level marketing specialist with extensive knowledge of social media marketing strategy and execution.
Software QA Analyst
We are seeking a QA Analyst for our client, to help with the development of a suite of professional video processing products and a platform for audiences around the world. 3 years or more of QA experience in the software development life cycle, automated testing tools and software development tools and proficieny in test methodologies, software testing principles, concepts, verification and validation techniques
Recruitment Consultant - Full Time, Toronto
HeadStart Solutions specializes in customized recruiting on-demand and outsourcing solutions using the latest social media tools and methodologies to engage, recruit and stay in touch with the best talent. We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant with a minimum of one year experience, a university degree or college diploma and previous recruitment experience.
- Identifying, sourcing and recruiting candidates for the positions with HeadStart’s existing and potential clients.
- Research of potential job markets, companies, hiring authorities and any other related information to your assignments.
- Work directly with the clients in order to clarify the job search requirements, set up candidate interviews and provide/gather post-interview feedback on the candidates.
- Collaborate on, create and execute social media candidate recruiting strategies.
- Build productive relationships with the candidates.
- Prepare the candidates for the interviews, set up interview times for the candidates, consult and advise candidates about the hiring processes and do your best to ensure that the candidate has all the right information in order to make an informative decision about the potential job opportunity with HeadStart’s Clients.
- Administrative assistance duties on as needed basis.
- Keep track of and gather possible business development leads for HeadStart Solutions.
- Being proactive with learning and delivering value to the company.
- Working collaboratively and fostering good relationships with all team members.
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to copy and paste these descriptions to friends and anyone else who may be interested. Thank you.